Sunday, July 24, 2011

Pussy Paw Baby Blanket

  


In May I finished my first knitting project since....well, since I was in my teens! Which was some time ago. I decided to take up knitting again when I heard that a friend was pregnant, and I wanted to make her something special.

  

This is an 'up-close' photo of the pattern that looks like little cat paw prints, thus the 'Pussy Paw Blanket' name. So cute. It wasn't difficult at all and someone with an understanding of basic knit-2-together and yarn overs, could make this. The yarn I used was Bernat Baby Coordinates in White. It actually has a silver thread running through it too, although the pictures didn't catch it.


My friend's baby shower was at 2pm and I was finishing the blanket at 1:30pm!! So, I arrived a little late. But I was very happy with how it turned out. And I hope little baby Kristian is enjoying it too.

If you would like to make your own Pussy Paw Blanket you can get the free pattern here: Pussy Paw Blanket Pattern



1 comment: