Thursday, August 4, 2011

August: Finishing the Unfinished

Well, I haven't posted for a while, not due to a lack of activity but due to too much! I've been adding more and more projects to my list and squeezing in 'little' things and neglecting the bigger ones. The problem is that when you only have an hour here and there you just want to do something quick and easy. This results in the more involved projects getting left - and sometimes I don't even finish the 'quick-and-easy' projects.

So, I've decided that for the month of August I will try (yes, I will, try very hard) not to start any new major projects and complete all the ones that I have started. I'm going to Finish the Unfinished.

I can mark off the first item...

1. Read all seven Harry Potter novels back to back. This was because I wanted to read the Harry/Voldemort battle before I saw the final movie on screen. I'd only ever read the first two books, so I went back to the beginning and read one after the other. Wow, they are so great.

I've got some sewing and knitting projects to revisit and will be back with a progress report.

No comments:

Post a Comment